When Megan Fox was rumored to star in Jennifer’s Body, a new supernatural comedy from Diablo Cody (the stripper-turned-screenwriter who penned Juno), Cody put it best: “Megan Fox is hotter than the earth’s molten core.” And months after her career-breaking turn in Transformers, she’s finally getting noticed as next “It” girl. To get caught up, check out CP’s 20 things you didn’t know about Megan Fox…
1. Megan Fox gained 10 pounds during the filming of Transformers.
2. The source of her hotness? Diversity. Her ancestry is a combination of French, Irish, and Cherokee.
3. At 21 years old, she’s 13 years younger than her fiancé, Brian Austin Green.
4. The girl’s got ink. Her tattoos include: a portrait of Marilyn Monroe on her right forearm, star and crescent moon on her right leg, symbol for strength on the back of her neck, a Shakespeare quote on her back, some tribal symbols, and a “Brian” on her stomach. Ahhhwww….
5. Megan Fox started her dance and drama training at the age of 5.
6. She regrets the “tribal” tat. She said, “The guy was smoking weed while he tattooed me and he didn’t do it correctly. Now it’s nothing and I’m gonna get it removed. I was told he was a really amazing tattoo artist but he wasn’t on his game that night. He was distracted.”
7. She used to be a waitress. She quit when male customers couldn’t keep their hands off her.
8. Megan Fox is always up for sex. She said recently, “I'm young and have a lot of hormones - I'm always in the mood!”
9. …but not with just anyone. “But I like sex with one person when I'm in a relationship. Sex with random people who I've met at clubs is not really my thing.” Sorry guys.
10. In an interview with Maxim, she admitted she had tried “several” drugs, but that the only one she enjoyed was pot. Which leads us to…
11. …She thinks pot should be legalized.
12. Fox has said that most of Hollywood is on coke. “Cocaine is back with a vengeance... Celebrities aren't trying to hide it, except when people have camera phones. I know about five people who aren't on drugs today, and I'm one of them.”
13. Megan Fox’s career launched in 1999 when, at the age of 13, she nabbed a slew of awards at South Carolina’s “American Modeling and Talent Convention.”
14. She grew up in Rockwood, Tennessee and described the home as “very poor.”
15. She’s a big fan of the Strokes and Beastie Boys.
16. She first auditioned for Michael Bay (Transformers director)…and failed. She was rejected by Bay for a 1999 audition of The Amityville Horror, but Bay remembered her and the rest is history.
17. She’s a fan of the Xbox 360 game “Gears of War.”
18. She did all her own stunts on Transformers, saying, “I actually had to step up and be the tough chick my character is supposed to be."
19. Megan Fox doesn’t like Lindsay Lohan, her co-star from Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. She told Arena magazine, “Lindsay and I were never friends when we starred together. I mean, we were two 16-year-old girls, it's rare for two girls of that age to get along, and we didn't.”
20. She has more guy-friends than girlfriends. “From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you.”