Clubplanet Radio is back for episode 28 today. Our special guest joining host Mike Bugout today is Tom Tyger! Here are the highlights:
Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano – Salute [SPINNIN]
Whenever Sunnery & Ryan appear on the radar with a new tune, there is one thing you can sure of: it will always sound like it perfectly fits in their signature DJ sets. “Salute” is no exception, with driving drums you can almost picture the duo’s iconic mid-set bounce as this track blares from festival speakers from city to city. The heavily-reverb’d stabs round out the drums providing a big hitter for the Dutchmen.
Tom Staar & Ansolo – Totem [SIZE]
Along with his buddy Kryder, Tom Staar is having an amazing year thus far with tune after tune being dropped in major sets all over the world. On this one, he teams with NYC’s own Ansolo to break out a tribal stomper with a cool, almost ethnic-sounding, melody intertwined with the drums.
The Bee Gees – You Should Be Dancing (Markus Cole Bootleg) [FREE]
Truth be told, I never pictured the day where the Bee Gees would fit into my playlist either: by my homie from Canada Markus Cole has made it happen! Rather than take the easy route of morphing this into a disco-house tune, he went more of the progressive style but still kept a groove to it. Huge track in my sets-
CPR TUNE OF THE WEEK
Cedric Gervais ft Coco - Through The Night (CID Remix) [ROBBINS]
Cedric's latest offering gets the remix treatment from NY's CID on this huge vocal. This remix brings huge hits with a rolling bassline which helps add a groove to a big progressive track. The breakdown features Coco's seductive vocal with matching synths before breaking back into the groove. Huge summertime record right here.
Steve Angello ft. Dougy of the Temper Trap – Wasted Love [COLUMBIA]
The first single from Steve’s highly anticipated “Wild Youth” album is finally here and it everything we hoped it would be. This tune had been an ID in Steve’s recent sets and the vocals of Dougy of the Temper Trap along with the melodic guitar provide a much welcome departure from the big room sound. It would be amazing to see this tune cross over to popular radio!
Tom Tyger Guest Mix
For today’s guest mix we’re happy to have Paris’ own Tom Tyger join us. Most recently his release “Alderaan” was debuted by Sander Van Doorn before releasing on Oxygen. In addition, he has releases on Laidback Luke’s “Ones To Watch: among many other labels and he is fresh off tearing down the house at DJ Mag’s huge party at Le Barcares.
Thanks for tuning in, make sure you give us a follow on Soundcloud so you can be the first every Friday to hear the latest CPR episode. If you like what you are hearing, hit the REPOST button and share with your friends. And finally, we love to hear what you have to say! Let us know who you want to hear as a guest on the show by tweeting at us @clubplanet. Party safe, until next week…
CONNECT WITH CLUBPLANET
RESIDENT HOST/ DJ MIKE BUGOUT
SPECIAL GUEST / TOM TYGER
Clubplanet Radio with Mike Bugout
Ep 028 07.25.14
01. Richard Grey - Trouble So Hard [G HIGH]
02. Maarcos - Pyro [FUZE]
03. Michael Brun - Zenith [KID COCONUT]
04. Tom Staar & Ansolo - Totem [SIZE]
05. Lush & Simon ft. Delaney Jane - In My Hands [DOORN]
06. Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing (Markus Cole Bootleg) [FREE]
TUNE OF THE WEEK
07. Cedric Gervais ft Coco - Through the Night (CID Remix) [ROBBINS]
08. Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano - Salute [SPINNIN]
09. MAKJ & M35 - Go (Showtek Edit) [SKINK]
10. Steve Angello ft. Dougy of the Temper Trap - Wasted Love [COLUMBIA]
Tom Tyger Guestmix
01. Feenixpawl & Trevor Simpson - I Won't Break (Will K Remix)
02. ID - ID
03. Wess & Aleksandar Galoski vs Arty – ID vs Flashback (TT Vision)
04. Kryder & Tom Staar - Big Momma's House (Original Mix)
05. ID & Style Of Eye – ID vs Afterdark (TT Vision)
06. Tom Tyger - ID
07. Romeo Quenn vs Sebastian Ingrosso & Kaskade - Riot Reload (TT Vision)
08. Kraak & Smaak - How We Gonna Stop The Time (NEW_ID Remix)
09. Tom Tyger & John Martin - Save The Alderaan (TT Vision)
Thanks to Tom Tyger for the guestmix and Nicole Sozzi for the artwork.
Tune in next week for another huge episode of CPR!