Halloween hell week has arrived. Still don't know what you're wearing? We have 18 creative and easy-to-assemble costumes for you to consider.
1. When in doubt, masks are your friends. Whether it's a Scream mask, Guy Fawkes, or Masquerade, go simple: mask yourself and slip into a party dress/suit.
2. Cats on cats on cats. Cats are like, really cool right now, so head to your local H&M, put on a pair of ears and you'll be out on the prowl in no time!
3. Fre$h Prince of Bel Air
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air style is unique (to say the least). Dig out your goofiest prints to replicate the iconic look. And in case you didn't know, Harem pants are back in style.
4. Cruella (not to be mistaken for 'Krewella') De Vil
Break out the fur and create a fashionable version of the original bad bitch.
5. Everyone's favorite criminals, Harry and Marv
Because "I hate 'Home Alone'," said no one ever.
6. Get a little vampy with your makeup ladies
Other tips: get creative with your makeup and wear something simple
7. Derek Zoolander
The Blue Steel look is so hot right now.
8. "SUPERSTAR" (No other words necessary).
Labels, names and phrases are EVERYWHERE right now. Keep it simple and throw on a hat that sends a message.
10. Wednesday Addams
Combine a black American Apparel dress, a white dress shirt, two braids and a scowl.
11. "It's my dick in a box!"
12. Pebbles and Bam Bam
Not the most innovative costume choice, but it's simple and recognizable.
You can't go wrong with the problem guy meme.
14. Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Mix your reds and blacks and add some ears.
15. Silent Film Stars
"Wear black and white clothes and makeup, and make your own text cards."
All you really need to purchase are some little plastic snakes, found at your local Halloween or even toy store.
#Protip, use gaze instead of toilet paper
18. Charlie Sheen
That shirt...those khakis...mix in a scotch and a cigar...need we say more?